Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Short Skirts

Yes, it's true I tend to wear pants over skirts because I had a very strict mom growing up who insisted on not letting me wear clothing that made me look "slutty". This included anything too far above the knees and string tank tops. Somehow this, and her ban of soda, managed to stick. I am extremely uncomfortable in skirts that are too far above my knees. I not only have long legs for my torso but since I'm on the thinner side they start to look stringy. I therefore never combine short dresses and heels at work because I find that people spend more time looking at my legs than taking me seriously.


Now to make sure you all understand K's dress length I made a diagram to prove that the dress is not that ridiculously short, if it was I would have told her immediately to go home and change! There is a fine line between playing the "sexy" card, and looking like a fool. K does not cross that line with this dress. It looks very classy and adorable on her.



Now If I were to wear this dress it would fall about halfway on the thighs, and yes, this is too short for me at work. Sorry K no time soon will I be borrowing this dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment