Friday, February 18, 2011

Long live high-waisted pants!

Ah T, you said something that totally struck a chord with me: "Now my boyfriend hates them. He always points out how dated they look. "

My boyfriend hates some of my favorite clothes! I love high waisted pants - I think they flatter a curvy woman's figure way better than low riders do. I've worn high waisted pants for years and don't see myself changing anytime soon. I have these riding pants, in particular, from Zara, that I get tortured for. He and my family conintuously tease me about them, calling them my "horsey pants." Guess what, I LOVE MY HORSEY PANTS!

I've told him time and time again, "Sorry, I will not change my old lady pants for you!" Of course I also find outfits that I think he will like me in, but when it comes to the every day, I think we need to stick to our guns and wear what makes us comfortable. When it comes down to it, he understand that my personal style is what makes me feel good.

Just the other day he said to me: "If you feel great, you consider yourself to look good." - I guess he does know a thing or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment