Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Attention Please!

Alright, so this post relates back to Gaga, but also to something a friend said to me today. She said "I love him, but I think he should say it first, you know". No I don't know. I also don't think he knows.

When Lady Gaga dresses up and does a show she is screaming for attention. She is calling out for everyone to stop what they are doing and check out her act. It works. It is so over the top, bazaar, and like K said, art directed. People take note, they look and wonder "what is she up to?".

How does this relate back to what my friend said? Men, well not just men, people in general are not mind readers. Gaga's act may be extreme but it gets people's attention. If you want to know if someone loves you back, say it first. If you are in an office scenario and you want something, it takes an act, it takes a move. Want to get promoted? You need to work hard, be your best, possibly kiss a little ass, maybe directly ask. Either way, whatever you do, it's an act.

Well friend, get him when he's looking, have his undivided attention, and let him know how you feel. Tell him you love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment