Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ad Cap: Sky, I Returned

Found this advertisement for Sky Television this morning on Ads of the World. Here they show the husband coming home from traveling and the wife is all excited to greet him. First off the wife is supermodel Gisele Bündchen. So not only is the man coming home to one darn gorgeous wife, but she's dressed in a lacy little dress doing chores. This one hits home to me. When my boyfriend comes back from work (which is four months at a time since he's a fisherman) I casually act as though the cute outfit I am wearing is something I wear everyday. I blow out my hair, I put on jewelry he's gotten me, and just like her I go about my day acting as though everything is completely normal.

However, this ad has a twist. It's funny, for a man, but it would really piss me off if this happened to me. Just saying. But as an ad, it's successful in targeting men, it's funny and it shows one hell of a hot woman. Watch and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment