Friday, March 25, 2011

#WWedsChat with Adclub: Q3

Leading up to the 2011 Adclub Women's Leadership Forum, the Adclub twitter avatar sent out questions to the working women to see their responses. The following question caught my eye:

TheAdClub
Q3: To those who are seeking a new job, which is more important- the opportunity or the pay? #wwedschat

The first two answers were typical, it's about growth and the opportunity for improvement. But the last one nailed it:

KatrinaKibben
A# I'm not looking but the last time I did, I wasn't settling. Both $ and oppt are impt for my long term goals #wwedschat

As someone who just successfully finished a job search, I couldn't agree more. This has always been my sentiment, I will not settle. I you are talented, work hard, and have great results, then there is no reason to take a step back in either category (pay or opportunity).

No comments:

Post a Comment