Friday, March 25, 2011

Work It at the Gym!

Nope, I am not saying do your work at the gym. Instead I'm saying just go to the gym.

K and I are both huge proponents of exercise. Whether you are female, male, young or old, getting a good work out into your day really helps stimulate the brain making you smarter, happier and more awake. Now who wouldn't want that?

But yesterday while I was running on the treadmill I realized something else: when I'm working out I feel good about myself. I feel like I can do anything. I had a good playlist going, and I was ready to conquer the world. So if you don't already, get your bod to the gym and feel good about yourself!

Want to know what I was listening to? So do I, but I think my iphone was playing some of these artists:

No comments:

Post a Comment